Monday, July 13, 2009

Sharon's Tour

So my friend Sharon was in NYC with her family and spent 24 hours with me. She was at my mercy and I forced her to go all over NYC with me.


We went to Time Square
(which is the hardest spot to get to in Manhattan from my house)

Drank some beer at a bar in Korean Town, made friends with the bar tender. Sharon proved to me once and for all that she really does know how to speak Korean : )

We rode the subway (A LOT).



Walked around Central Park. There is a wonderful garden on the north east corner of the park, right by my house. Had a nice little picnic there.

Almost got in trouble.... a couple times.


She got to see my school and the wall of fame.
Her hands are as big as Jacque Pepin!


I walked the Brooklyn Bridge for the first time and saw the city.



We ate my favorite soft serve ice cream... tasty delight and hung out at Union Square.

Totally the highlight of my week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Berry,
Didn't we walk the Brooklyn Bridge when you, me, Henry and Dad visited NYC before you were in high school?
Mom