Thursday, July 23, 2009

Choux makes me sad

I'm feeling very lazy today so instead of explaining about what I've I'm been doing, I'm gonna keep the typing to the minimum and hope the pictures explain enough.

We made Eclairs a couple days ago and I will have to make them tomorrow for my test. I feel...

Yah my Eclair were under baked meaning they fell flat (literally) and will never resided in some one's stomach. Instead they made it into the garbage. The ones picture below clearly aren't mine.



They come in 3 flavors, chocolate, vanilla and coffee... horrah or something.

....
The French love their bike races. This is a pastry that's suppose to look like a tire wheel and is called a Paris-Brest. I know bear with me here. It's a stretch.

OMG shoes...

Questions?
Comments?
You know the box to put those in.

1 comment:

boutzers said...

omg! i wish i wasn't gluten-free!