Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tit for Tart

Me= awesome pastry chef. Enough said.Mango, strawberry and Kiwi fresh fruit tart... it was yummy. I learned the proper way to cut all this fruit. My knife skills have improved 10 fold. I took this tart and an almond pear tart I made to Victor's 2nd birthday party, he's a friend from jersey. Victor wasn't very interested in the tarts (he had a shark cake) but Ted and Viki (his parents) were excited to eat some of my homework.


This is my banana cream tart made with fresh banana's so unlike most banana flavored things, it actually tasted pretty yummy, or as Rachel says "yumo". Also you get to see how dorky I look when I'm working.

Oh almost forgot to add... this is my school. In case anyone wanted to see a picture of the outside. The restaurant is below and the classroom kitchens are on the upper floors. The culinary students who are in the 5th and 6th moduale are in charge of cooking for the restaurant so they get a pretty great experience, and the food at L'Ecole is yummy/pricy.

No comments: