Sunday, August 2, 2009

Only Semi-Important Announcement

I've added a new link in my side tool bar. Yeah the tools on the right side of my page... scroll down (or up)..... "blogs to eat" yah you found it. ok great.

It's a completely awesome blog http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

I would highly highly recommend opening a bottle of wine, putting on your pj's, curling up in bed with your laptop and actually LOL-ing while you read the blog. I have spent the last two hours on a Saturday night doing just that.

I really hope none of my cakes ever make it on this site, but I make no promises.

July 30th's posting is about Cheesecakes and cheese wedding cakes. Read it immediately pretty pretty please with sugar on top. I find the fact that people are actually making cheese wedding cakes completely ridiculous. It's not a Cheesecake.. .its cheese wheels staked like a cake and decorated with flowers to look like a cake. Why? Who are these people? Where do they live? If you love cheese that much why don't you marry it? Or better yet, marry whomever and put the cheese on a platter on the buffet table next to the wedding cake, the REAL wedding cake.

No comments: