Sunday, May 3, 2009

So Long WSU



Wow it's been FOREVER since I last posted. Mostly it's because I finally have a life now! I've been busy finishing up my degree at Wayne HOLLAH!!! But now I've got some time on my hands now to bring this blog up to speed.

Today, I was walking on campus, going to clean out my gym locker, and campus looked beautiful. The sun was shinning, the trees are flowing, the grass is a healthy green and I think some birds were singing but I couldn't really hear over the gun shots and police sirens.


This last month has been an emotional roller coaster. I've become so appreciative of my friends, so grateful to have such wonderful, loyal and fucking fun ass friends. But on the flip side, it's sad to know we are going to be torn apart. My parents always told me to be happy I was young, that growing up isn't as fun as it appears. Only now do I truly believe that they were right. If growing up means leaving my friends, then I wish I could stay 21 forever. But its too late now cause I'm already 22.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, why do you think they named the store "forever 21"??? because 21 is the shiiiiiit!

akiss2desire said...

seize the day ...everyday